Amlodipine besylate Manufacturer Supplier In PCD Franchise
Introduction of Amlosu-10
Amlodipine 10mg (Amlosu-10) is known as calcium channel blockers. It treats high blood pressure and prevents heart-related chest pain. It helps to lower blood pressure and reduces the risk of having future heart attack and strokes.
Your doctor may prescribe Amlodipine 10mg Tablet alone or along with other medicines. The dose depends your condition and how you respond to the medicine. This medicine can be taken with or without food but it should be taken daily at the same time. Do not stop taking this medicine unless your doctor asks you to do. Keeping yourself active with managing your weight, regular exercise, and eating a healthy diet will also lower your blood pressure.
The common side effects include fatigue, abdominal pain, headache, nausea, and sleepiness. If these side effects persists for long time then consult your doctor, he may do some dose adjustment or some other ways to prevent them.
Your doctor should know your medical condition, it will always be advised you to tell your doctor if you have any kidney or liver related problem. Breastfeeding or pregnant women should also take doctor’s consultation before taking this medicine. You also should tell your doctor if you are taking some other medicines too. Proper monitoring of your blood pressure is required.
Uses of Amlosu 10
- It is used in Treatment of Hypertension and Prevention of heart-related chest pain.
BENEFITS OF AMLOSU-10 TABLET
- Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg helps in relaxing the blood vessels so heart will work more efficiently. This medicine works by lowering blood pressure and prevents future heart strokes or heart attack. More oxygen gets to the heart and reduces the risk of getting chest pain. The medicine should be taken regularly as prescribed by your doctor.
HOW AMLOSU-10 TABLET WORKS
- Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet is k nown as calcium channel blocker. It normalizes the high blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels, thereby helps in improving the blood flow in the body. In heart-related chest pain, the improved blood flow reduces the workload on the heart. It also improves the oxygen flow in the body.
Side Effects of Amlosu 10
Common side effects of Amlosu-10
· Abdominal pain
- Alcohol-CAUTION Consuming alcohol with Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet is not at all recommended. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy-CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet is said to be unsafe to use during pregnancy. It may affect developing baby. Please consult your doctor.
- Breast feeding-SAFE IF PRESCRIBED Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet is said to be safe to use during breastfeeding. Please check with your doctor.
- Driving-UNSAFE Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet may affect your ability to drive. So avoid doing so.
- Kidney-SAFE IF PRESCRIBED Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet is said to be safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet is recommended. Please consult your doctor.
- Liver-CAUTION Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Amlosu-10 Amlodipine 10mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor
- Consult your doctor before taking any medicines.
Matins Pharma is one of the fastest growing Amlodipine besylate Tablets Manufacturers suppliers pan India.
WE AT MATINS PHARMA AIM FOR :
- 100% quality assurance with high efficacy and excellent results
- Improved delivery experience and shorter delivery times
- Best in class service levels through regular communication with our Supplier partners and sharing the same in a transparent manner
- Customer satisfaction and understanding the latent needs of the our business partners
- Enriching our product mix by each passing day so as to provide you everything under one roof
Why Matins Pharma is among the best PCD Pharma Franchise Company in India:
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Direct Dealing with Company Owners
- Very High Efficacy, WHO/GMP/GLP Certified Products
- Wide Product Range
- Best in Class Packings with UV Drip Off Finish
- High Margin Products with genuine rates
- Same Day Dispatch with trusted delivery partners
- Fair and Transparent Dealing – 100 % Commitment to agreement
Address: D-1A, Ahluwalia Complex Vill. Fatehpur, Sector 20, Panchkula, 134117, Haryana
Contact Number: 82840 10553, 99155 69932, 94175 06219India
Apart from Telmisartan Tablets, we at Matins Pharma provide wide range of quality products. We offer the following ranges in PCD Pharma Franchise: