Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine besylate 5mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg Manufacturer Supplier in PCD Franchise
Brand Name : Telsu H-AM
Composition : Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine besylate 5mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg
Type of Product : Tablet
Packing : 10×10 ALU
GST% : 12 %
Range : Cardiac Diabetic
Introduction of Telsu H-AM
Telsu H-AM – Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine 5mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg Tablet is a combination of three medicines used to treat hypertension when a single medicine does not work. It is used in patients having high blood pressure. It reduces chances of future heart attack and stroke.
It is recommended to be taken with food but it may be taken without food also. Your doctor will suggest dosage. It is advised to be taken at same time daily. Do not stop taking this medicine until your doctor tells you not to. To get the most benefit from it you must take it regularly even if you feel well. Your risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you stop taking it as high blood pressure does not have symptoms.
The side effects of this medicine include headache, ankle swelling, tiredness, dizziness and taste change. Check with your doctor If any of these bother you or won’t go away. Drink lots of fluids while taking this medicine to overcome dehydration.
Your doctor should know if you have any kidney or liver related issues before taking this medicine. It is advised to pregnant or breastfeeding women to consult their doctors before start taking this medicine. Your doctor may ask you to get your blood pressure, kidney function and blood sugar level checked regularly to ensure that this medicine is working properly.
Uses of Telsu H-AM
- Telsu H-AM Treats high blood pressure (Hypertension), prevents heart strokes, attacks and heart failure.
How Telsu H-AM works
- Telsu H-AM Tablet is a combination of three medicines: Telmisartan, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide. Telmisartan is known as angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and Amlodipine is known as calcium channel blocker (CCB). They work by relaxing the blood vessels, thereby helps in lowering blood pressure. Hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill which removes extra water from the body through urine. It also improves blood flow.
Benefits of Telsu H-AM
- Telsu H-AM Tablet helps to relax the blood vessels so that blood can flow more easily to other body parts. This helps to lower high blood pressure hence the risk of having heart attack or stroke decreases. This medicine works in the long term to keep you well. You should take it regularly even if you feel better.
Side Effects of Telsu H-AM
Common side effects of Telsu H-AM are
⦁ Ankle swelling
⦁ Increased blood uric acid
⦁ Glucose intolerance
⦁ Taste change
⦁ Upset stomach
⦁ Altered blood lipid level
Alcohol-UNSAFE It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Telsu H-AM because it may hamper your concentration level.
Pregnancy-CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Telsu H-AM should not be used during pregnancy as it might have impact on the developing baby. Still your doctor may prescribe you if he feels that benefits are more than the potential risk. Please do check with your doctor.
Breast feeding-SAFE IF PRESCRIBED Telsu H-AM Tablet is considered safe to use during breastfeeding. Please consult your doctor.
Driving-UNSAFE Telsu H-AM Tablet can make you feel sleepy or can make you feel dizzy which could affect your ability to drive.
Kidney-CAUTION Telsu H-AM Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Telsu H-AM Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Liver-CAUTION Telsu H-AM Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
How to use Telsu H-AM
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow it, Do not chew or break it. Telsu H-AM Tablet is recommended to be taken with food but it may be taken without food also. However take it at the fixed time daily.
- Consult your doctor before taking any medicine.
Matins Pharma is one of the fastest growing Telmisartan Tablets Manufacturers suppliers pan India.
WE AT MATINS PHARMA AIM FOR :
- 100% quality assurance with high efficacy and excellent results
- Improved delivery experience and shorter delivery times
- Best in class service levels through regular communication with our Supplier partners and sharing the same in a transparent manner
- Customer satisfaction and understanding the latent needs of the our business partners
- Enriching our product mix by each passing day so as to provide you everything under one roof
Why Matins Pharma is among the best PCD Pharma Franchise Company in India:
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Direct Dealing with Company Owners
- Very High Efficacy, WHO/GMP/GLP Certified Products
- Wide Product Range
- Best in Class Packings with UV Drip Off Finish
- High Margin Products with genuine rates
- Same Day Dispatch with trusted delivery partners
- Fair and Transparent Dealing – 100 % Commitment to agreement
Address: D-1A, Ahluwalia Complex Vill. Fatehpur, Sector 20, Panchkula, 134117, Haryana
Contact Number: 82840 10553, 99155 69932, 94175 06219India
Apart from Telmisartan Tablets, we at Matins Pharma provide wide range of quality products. We offer the following ranges in PCD Pharma Franchise: