Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine besylate 5mg in Cardiac Diabetic Products Franchise
Brand Name : Telsu – AM
Composition : Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine besylate 5mg
Type of Product : Tablet
Packing : 10×10 ALU
GST% : 12 %
Range : Cardiac Diabetic
Introduction of Telsu-AM
Telsu-AM Tablet consists of two salts, both of which help to control high blood pressure individually. It helps in relaxing the blood vessels and allows heart to work more efficiently thereby lowers the blood pressure. Chances of future heart attack or a stroke get reduced.
This Tablet is recommended to be taken with food but it may be taken empty stomach also. However, it is recommended to take it regularly at a fixed time each day or as prescribed by the doctor. The dosage should be taken under the guidance of your doctor only. Do not stop taking this medicine even if you feel well unless your doctor recommends you to. Telsu-AM works better by making a few changes to your lifestyle such as stopping smoking, keeping active, and eating a low fat and low salt diet.
The side effects of this medicine include headache, sleepiness, tiredness, swelling in your ankles or feet, upset stomach and dizziness. Since it affects your sleep so avoid driving. Check with your doctor if any of the side effects will not go away.
Your doctor should know if you have any kidney or liver problem. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor before taking it. While using this medicine, your doctor may ask you to get blood pressure checked on regular basis.
Uses of Telsu-AM
- Telsu-AM is used to Treat Hypertension.
Benefits of Telsu-AM
- Both of the salts in this combination helps in lowering blood pressure but in different ways. Together they helps in relaxing blood vessels and allows your heart to work more efficiently. This works by lowering high blood pressure.
How Telsu-AM works
- Telsu-AM Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Telmisartan and Amlodipine. Telmisartan is known as angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker (CCB). Together, they help in lowering blood pressure effectively.
Side Effects of Telsu-AM
Common side effects of Telsu-AM
· Ankle swelling
· Flushing (sense of warmth in the face)
· Upset stomach
· Increased potassium level in blood
Do not consume alcohol with Telsu-AM Tablet.
- Pregnancy-CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Telsu-AM Tablet might affect developing baby so let your doctor know if you are pregnant. However, the doctor may prescribe it if the benefits are more than the risks and if there is no other safe option. Please check with your doctor.
- Breast feeding-SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Telsu-AM Tablet is suggested to be safe during breastfeeding. Let your doctor know your medical history.
Telsu-AM Tablet may affect your sleep and make you feel dizzy and tired so it may affect your concentration during driving.
- Kidney-SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Telsu-AM Tablet has no harmful effect on patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Telsu-AM Tablet is not recommended.
Telsu-AM Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Please take advice from your doctor. Doctor may need to adjust your dose. Follow the instructions carefully.
How to use TELSU-AM
- Follow your doctor for the dose or duration of this medicine. Do not chew, crush or break it, Swallow it. Telsu-AM Tablet is recommended to be taken with food, it is advised to take it at a fixed time.
- Consult with your doctor before taking any medicine.
Matins Pharma is one of the fastest growing Telmisartan Tablets Manufacturers suppliers pan India.
WE AT MATINS PHARMA AIM FOR :
- 100% quality assurance with high efficacy and excellent results
- Improved delivery experience and shorter delivery times
- Best in class service levels through regular communication with our Supplier partners and sharing the same in a transparent manner
- Customer satisfaction and understanding the latent needs of the our business partners
- Enriching our product mix by each passing day so as to provide you everything under one roof
Why Matins Pharma is among the best PCD Pharma Franchise Company in India:
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Direct Dealing with Company Owners
- Very High Efficacy, WHO/GMP/GLP Certified Products
- Wide Product Range
- Best in Class Packings with UV Drip Off Finish
- High Margin Products with genuine rates
- Same Day Dispatch with trusted delivery partners
- Fair and Transparent Dealing – 100 % Commitment to agreement
Address: D-1A, Ahluwalia Complex Vill. Fatehpur, Sector 20, Panchkula, 134117, Haryana
Contact Number: 82840 10553, 99155 69932, 94175 06219India
Apart from Telmisartan Tablets, we at Matins Pharma provide wide range of quality products. We offer the following ranges in PCD Pharma Franchise: