Luliconazole Manufacturer Supplier in PCD Pharma Franchise
Introduction of Lulima Cream
Lulima Cream is a topical antifungal medicine used in the treatment of fungal infections of the skin. This medicine kills the fungi that cause athlete’s foot, Dhobie Itch, thrush, ringworm, and dry, flaky skin.
Do not use Lulima Cream more often or in higher quantities than prescribed by your doctor as this will not clear your condition faster and may increase the severity of side effects. Follow the dosage and duration recommended by your doctor.
In case your condition does not improve, let your doctor know. The effect of the medicine can be increased if you keep the affected area dry and clean, and if you wash your hands before and after using it. Change your shoes daily if you have athlete’s foot and wash your socks or tights thoroughly.
There may also be dryness, peeling, or blistering at the site of application, as well as burning sensations, irritation, and itching. Typically, these are not serious and go away with time, but if they persist or bother you, consult your doctor. Seek emergency medical help if you notice signs of an allergic reaction such as a rash, swelling of the lips, throat, or face, difficulty breathing, or difficulty swallowing. Whenever possible, avoid direct contact with your eyes. If you accidentally splash water into your eyes, seek medical attention immediately.
If you have recently used another medication containing a steroid or had an allergic reaction to another antifungal medicine, talk to your doctor before using this medicine. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Uses of Lulima Cream
Treatment of fungal skin infections
Benefits of Lulima Cream
In Treatment of Fungal skin infections
Infections such as athlete’s foot, Dhobie Itch, thrush, ringworm, and dry, flaky skin may be treated using Lulima Cream. It stops the growth of fungus and relieves the symptoms. Using this medicine as prescribed will relieve pain and itching and may make your skin more comfortable. Even if your symptoms have gone, you should continue to use it. This will prevent the infection from returning.
How Lulima Cream Works
This antifungal medication is used to treat skin infections. It kills the infection-causing fungi by destroying their cell membranes. This relieves discomfort, itching, and irritation on the skin.
How To Use Lulima Cream
The medicine should only be used externally. Follow your doctor’s instructions regarding dosage and duration. Wash your hands after applying the cream, unless your hands are directly affected. Clean and dry the affected area before applying the cream.
Side Effects of Lulima Cream
If your side effects persist or if you are concerned about them, speak to your doctor. Many side effects do not require medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine.
Common side effects of Lulima
⦁ Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
⦁ Dry skin
⦁ Skin peeling
⦁ Blisters on skin
- Alcohol No interaction found/established
- Pregnancy CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on developing babies. Your doctor will weigh the risks and benefits before prescribing them to you. Please consult your doctor before using Lulima Cream during pregnancy.
- Breast feeding CAUTION The use of Lulima Cream during breastfeeding should be done with caution. Breastfeeding should be held until the mother has finished her treatment and the drug has been eliminated.
- Driving No interaction found/established
- Kidney No interaction was found/established
- Liver No interaction was found/established
What If You Forget To Take Lulima Cream?
Do not double the dose if you miss a Lulima Cream dose. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule.
Matins Pharma is one of the fastest growing Luliconazole Manufacturer Supplier in PCD Pharma Franchise pan India.
WE AT MATINS PHARMA AIM FOR :
- 100% quality assurance with high efficacy and excellent results
- Improved delivery experience and shorter delivery times
- Best in class service levels through regular communication with our Supplier partners and sharing the same in a transparent manner
- Customer satisfaction and understanding the latent needs of the our business partners
- Enriching our product mix by each passing day so as to provide you everything under one roof
Why Matins Pharma is among the best PCD Pharma Franchise Company in India:
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Direct Dealing with Company Owners
- Very High Efficacy, WHO/GMP/GLP Certified Products
- Wide Product Range
- Best in Class Packings with UV Drip Off Finish
- High Margin Products with genuine rates
- Same Day Dispatch with trusted delivery partners
- Fair and Transparent Dealing – 100 % Commitment to agreement
Address: D-1A, Ahluwalia Complex Vill. Fatehpur, Sector 20, Panchkula, 134117, Haryana
Contact Number: 82840 10553, 99155 69932, 94175 06219India
Apart from Luliconazole, we at Matins Pharma provide wide range of quality products. We offer the following ranges in PCD Pharma Franchise: