CARDIAC DIABETIC PCD PHARMA FRANCHISE
INTRODUCTION TO CARDIAC DIABETIC FRANCHISE COMPANY
Cardiac (Heart) and Diabetic (Sugar) disorders are on a rise in India. As per a latest survey by the diabetes research organization of United Kingdom there are over 40 million people in India affected by diabetes. The prevalence of cardiac and diabetic diseases is estimated to be around 8.7% in the urban areas and over 7.9% in Rural India.
Population at increased risk of cardiac diabetic diseases may have symptoms like high blood pressure, increased glucose levels, an increase in lipids and may have issues like obesity and overweight. The individuals at high risk can be identified and can be given appropriate treatment with the high-quality products provided under Matins Pharma Top Cardiac Diabetic products franchise.
There is a huge increase in the population suffering form cardiac diabetic ailments and to the population of India is at an elevated risk due to the changing lifestyle. Matins Pharma is offering well researched latest products in the cardiac diabetic segment to ensure there is no gaps between the supply and demand of these products. For all the Pharma professionals, drug distributors, Area sales Managers of Pharma companies and Medical representatives, this is an excellent opportunity to opt for Best Cardiac Diabetic Products Franchise by Matins Pharma.
We offer full marketing promotional support like Visual Aid both in digital format and hard Copy, Pens, Pads, Cardiac-Diabetic specific reminder cards, LBLs, Promotional Gifts etc. With Best Quality Cardiac Diabetic Products at affordable price points along with all kinds of promotional material, Matins Pharma has curated its name as the Best Cardiac Diabetic Medicine Company. You may grab this opportunity by collaborating with us. For more details you may contact on 8284010553.
Advantages of dealing with CARDIAC DIABETIC PCD PHARMA FRANCHISE COMPANY
- High Profit Margins as the cardiac diabetic products are reasonable
- Repeat demand of Cardiac Diabetic Products because of the nature of products. People with cardiovascular diseases need to take cardiac diabetic products for the long duration to keep in good health.
- Low Investments as the cost of the Cardiac diabetic medicines are generally low priced.
Scope of CARDIAC DIABETIC PRODUCTS FRANCHISE
As per the latest studies conducted in India, there has been a 50% increase in the cardiac diabetic diseases in India. As per Scroll, the number of people with diabetes has increased by over 2.5 times from 26 Mn in 1990s to over 65 Mn in 2016.
The above is a very important data regarding the cardiac diabetic diseases which points to the ever-growing demand of the cardiac diabetic medicines in India. The scope of Cardiac Diabetic Products Franchise is very high in India because:
- The huge increase in population with cardiac diabetic diseases.
- Increased prevalence of diabetic diseases in India from 5.5% in 1990 to 7.7% in 2016.
- More awareness about Cardiac Diabetic diseases and timely treatment through cardiac diabetic products.
- Presence of higher body fat, abdominal fat, liver and pancreatic fat and lower lean mass than whites, contribute to heightened metabolic and cardiovascular risk in Asian Indians leading to more use of cardiac diabetic products which are offered in PCD Pharma Franchise.
- Less physical activity by individuals due to change in nature of jobs.
Why MATINS PHARMA is regarded as BEST CARDIAC DIABETIC PCD COMPANY ?
Matins Pharma offers DCGI approved molecules manufactured in the state-of-the-art GMP/GLP/WHO certified Plants with latest technology and machines desired for manufacturing of cardiac diabetic products.
- Complete range of cardiac and diabetes medicine company
- Attractive Packings as per latest norms of government of the cardiac diabetic products.
- Genuine rates in Cardiac Diabetic Products Franchise.
- We are a Cardiac Diabetic Franchise Company with experience of over 20 years in cardiac diabetic field.
- 24 Hour Customer support with specialized promotional material for complete range of cardiac and diabetes medicine company products.
- Dispatch within 24 hours after placing of the orders.
MATINS PHARMA is offering high quality cardio diabetic products franchise. In indian market, we offer the cardiac diabetic products franchise with all products which are WHO/GMP/GLP certified.
The cardiac diabetic products Range includes:
- Telmisartan 40mg in Cardiac Diabetic Franchise Company – Treats high blood pressure (Hypertension), prevents heart strokes, attacks and heart failure. It works by relaxing the tightened blood vessels by blocking the action of a chemical namely angiotensin II. Telmisartan 40mg helps lowering the blood pressure, and hence heart pumps more efficiently allowing the blood to flow more smoothly to different organs. To know more about Telmisartan 40mg click here.
- Telmisartan 80mg in Cardiac Diabetic Medicine Company – is used in treating high blood pressure, heart failure and also helps in kidney functioning in people with diabetes. Telmisartan 80mg helps to prevent future strokes or heart attacks. It is generally recommended to be taken either alone or in combination with other medicines. To know more about Telmisartan 80mg click here.
- Telmisartan 40mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg in Cardiac PCD Company – helps treating high blood pressure in patients whose blood pressure is not controlled with telmisartan 40 alone. It is used in treatment of hypertension. These tablets require protection from moisture. To know more about Telmisartan 40mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg click here.
- Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg in Cardiac Diabetic PCD Company – Both Telmisartan and Metoprolol succinate are used to lower high blood pressure. Telmisartan 40 mg and Metoprolol succinate 50 mg is a combination of the both. Telmisartan 40 mg works by relaxing the tightened blood vessels and Metoprolol succinate 50 mg helps reducing heart rate. Together they helps blood to flow more smoothly in the body. To know more about Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg click here.
- Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine besylate 5mg in Cardiac Diabetic Products Franchise – this medicine consists of combination of two salts namely Telmisartan and Amlodipine. As mentioned above Telmisartan works by relaxing the tightened blood vessels and Amlodipine is known as calcium channel blocker. When single salt alone is not sufficient to control high blood pressure then only doctor recommends this combination to some patients. To know more about Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine besylate 5mg click here.
- Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine besylate 5mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg in Cardiac Diabetic PCD Pharma Franchise – This medicine is a combination of three medicines Telmisartan, Amlodipine besylate and Hydrochlorothiazide. It is recommended to hypertension patients when single medicine deos not work to reduce high blood pressure. The doctor may recommend single salt first. To know more about Telmisartan 40mg + Amlodipine besylate 5mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg click here.
- Telmisartan 40mg + Chlorthalidone 12.5mg in Complete Range of Cardiac and Diabetes Medicine Company – This medicine consists of 2 medicines Telmisartan and Chlorthalidone. It helps lowering high blood pressure. Telmisartan works by relaxing the tightened blood vessels and Chlorthalidone helps removing extra electrolytes and water from the body and helps improving blood flow. To know more about Telmisartan 40mg + Chlorthalidone 12.5mg click here.
- Amlodipine besylate 5 mg in cardiac Diabetic PCD Pharma Franchise – As mentioned above Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker which reduces extra pressure on blood vessels, thereby it improves blood flow in the body. It helps to prevent any future heart related problems. To know more about Amlodipine besylate 5 mg click here.
- Amlodipine besylate 5 mg + Atenolol 50 mg in Cardio Diabetic Products Franchise – It consists of two salts namely Amlodipine besylate and Atenolol. Amlodipine besylate is known as calcium channel blocker which reduces pressure on blood vessels and Atenolol is a beta blocker. Main task of Atenolol is to work on heart. It slows down the heart rate. Both the salts in combination make the heart functioning more efficient and prevents heart related problems like strokes, attacks and heart failure. To know more about Amlodipine besylate 5 mg + Atenolol 50 mg click here.
- Nitroglycerin 2.6mg in Cardio Diabetic Products PCD Company – this medicine treats heart related chest pain. It improves blood flow to heart muscles by widening the blood vessels. To know more about Nitroglycerin 2.6mg click here.
- Clopidogrel Bisulphate 75mg in Cardiac and Diabetic PCD Company – Clopidogrel is a blood thinner or an antiplatelet Medicine. It prevents blood clot which helps to prevent future strokes or any heart related problems. To know more about Clopidogrel Bisulphate 75mg click here.
- Cilnidipine 10 mg in Cardio Diabetic Products – is widely used by patients with hypertension. It reduces high blood pressure and prevents heart related chest pain. If your blood pressure is controlled with this medicine even then do not stop taking it on your own without consulting your doctor. To know more about Cilnidipine 10 mg click here.
- Telmisartan 40mg + Cilnidipine 10 mg in Cardiac Diabetic Products Franchise – This medicine Consists of two salts namely Telmisartan and Cilnidipine. Telmisartan is an angiotensin receptor blocker and Cilnidipine is a calcium channel blocker. Both in combination reduces high blood pressure and makes heart pumping more efficient. To know more about Telmisartan 40mg + Cilnidipine 10 mg click here.
- Ramipril 2.5 mg in Cardiac Diabetic PCD Company – Ramipril 2.5 mg is known as angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor. This medicine makes heart more efficient. And allows the blood to flow more smoothly in the body. It is prescribed to treat chronic heart failure. To know more about Ramipril 2.5 mg click here.
- Ramipril 5 mg in Cardiac Diabetic Franchise Company – Ramipril is an angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor. It can be used after heart attack and also reduces the risk of future heart failure or heart strokes. If you have kidney disease then do let your doctor know about it before taking this medicine. To know more about Ramipril 5 mg click here.
- Losartan Potassium 50mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg in Cardiac Diabetic Medicine Company – This is Combination of two salts Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide. Both together helps in lowering high blood pressure. Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. To know more about Losartan Potassium 50mg + Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg click here.
- Losartan Potassium 50mg + Amlodipine 5mg in Cardiac PCD Company – it contains two salts namely Losartan Potassium and Amlodipine. Losartan Potassium in known as an angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB) and as mentioned earlier Amlodipine is a calcium channel blocker. Both in combination allows smooth blood flow in the body. Don’t take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding. To Know more about Losartan Potassium 50mg + Amlodipine 5mg click here.
- Teneligliptin 20mg + Metformin SR 500mg in Anti Diabetic Products in PCD Company – This is prescribed to patients with type 2 diabetes. This medicine is a combination of two salts namely Teneligliptin and Metformin . Teneligliptin is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor. Main task of this is to lower blood sugar level and increasing the release of insulin from pancreas. Metformin works by reducing sugar production in liver. Both in combination work on blood sugar level and helps in lowering the same. To know more about Teneligliptin 20mg + Metformin SR 500mg click here.
- Teneligliptin 20mg + Metformin SR 1000mg in Diabetic PCD Companies For Franchise – Both the salts in combination helps to control blood sugar level in people with type 2 diabetes. To reduce the chance of any stomach related problem try to have it with your meals. To know more about Teneligliptin 20mg + Metformin SR 1000mg click here.
- Teneligliptin 20mg in Cardiac and Diabetic PCD Company – This is prescribed to people with type 2 diabetes. Teneligliptin is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor. Main task of this is to lower blood sugar level and increasing the release of insulin from pancreas. It may cause low blood sugar level too when taken with other anti – diabetic medicines. To know more about Teneligliptin 20mg click here.
- Glimepiride 1mg in cardio diabetic products – This is an anti-diabetic medicine. It works by increasing the insulin level released by pancreas and helps in controlling blood sugar level. This is used by type diabetic patients. Proper monitoring of blood sugar level is must while taking this medicine. To know more about Glimepiride 1mg click here.
- Glimepiride 2mg in Cardio Diabetic Products Franchise – It is known as sulfonylureas and doctors prescribe the same to people having type 2 diabetes. It helps to increase the natural insulin released by pancreas and hence helps in controlling boold glucose level in the body. Remember to take it daily and at the same time. To know more about Glimepiride 2mg click here.
- Glimepiride 1mg + Metformin ER 500mg in Diabetic Range PCD Company – This medicine contains two medicines namely Glimepiride and Metformin. Both are anti-diabetic medicines. Glimepiride is known as sulfonylureas and it helps to increase the natural insulin released by pancreas. Metformin is known as biguanide which helps to reduce glucose production in liver and helps to increase natural insulin absorption. To know more about Glimepiride 1mg + Metformin ER 500mg click here.
- Glimepride 2mg + Metformin SR 500mg in Cardiac Diabetic PCD Pharma Franchise – The combination of two medicines Glimepride 2mg and Metformin SR 500mg is prescribed to people with type 2 diabetes. When taken with proper diet it shows extra benefits to control blood sugar level. As both the salts in this medicine are anit-diabetic. To know more about Glimepride 2mg + Metformin SR 500mg click here.
- Glimepiride 1mg + metformin ER 1000mg in Complete Range of Cardiac and Diabetes Medicine Company – This is An anti-diabetic Medicine and prescribed to type 2 diabetic patients. It is prescribed when medicines containing single salt do not work. Remember to take it at the same time on daily basis. To know more about Glimepiride 1mg + metformin ER 1000mg click here.
- Glimepiride 2mg + metformin SR 1000mg in Cardiac and Diabetic PCD Company – An anti-diabetic medicine which is being prescribed to type 2 diabetic patients. Even if your sugar is controlled by taking this medicine, do not stop taking it because it may elevate your sugar. To know more about Glimepiride 2mg + metformin SR 1000mg click here.
- Glimepiride 1mg + Pioglitazone 15mg Metformin 500mg in Cardio Diabetic Products – Glimepiride is known as sulfonylureas and it helps to increase the natural insulin released by pancreas. Metformin is known as biguanide which helps to reduce glucose production in liver and helps to increase natural insulin absorption. Pioglitazone is known as thiazolidinedione which works by increasing insulin sensitivity. To know more about Glimepiride 1mg + Pioglitazone 15mg Metformin 500mg click here.
- Glimepiride 2mg + Pioglitazone 15mg Metformin SR 500mg in Diabetic PCD Companies for Franchise – This medicine is a combination of three medicines namely Glimepiride, Pioglitazone and Metformin. It is prescribed when medicines containing single or dual salt do not work to control blood sugar level. All three are anti-diabetes medicines. All three in combination helps control blood sugar level. To know more about Glimepiride 2mg + Pioglitazone 15mg Metformin SR 500mg click here.
- Metformin SR 500mg + Vildagliptin 50mg in complete Range of Cardiac and Diabetes Medicine Company consists of two medicines: Metformin and Vildagliptin. Both are antidiabetic medicines. Vildagliptin is known as DPP-4 inhibitor which increases the level of natural insulin in the blood and metformin helps lowering sugar production in the liver. They both in combination provide better glucose control. To know more about Metformin SR 500mg + Vildagliptin 50mg click here.
- Voglibose 0.2mg in Cardiac Diabetic PCD Pharma Franchise – Treats type 2 diabetes. This medicine helps to control sugar level in blood. Your doctor may suggest other medicines also along with voglibose to control blood sugar level. To know more about Voglibose 0.2mg click here.
- Voglibose 0.3mg in Diabetic Range PCD Company – helps in treating type 2 diabetes. It is more beneficial when taken with proper diet and regular exercise. This medicine may have certain side-effects like skin rash, abdominal pain etc. Contact your doctor immediately if anything unusual happens. To know more about Voglibose 0.2mg click here.
What are cardiovascular diseases?
As per WHO, cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are a group of disorders of the heart and blood vessels, including coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, peripheral arterial disease, rheumatic heart disease, congenital heart disease, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism. An estimated 17.9 million people died from CVDs in 2016, representing 31% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, 85% were due to heart attack and stroke.
Who is a Cardiologist?
Cardiologists are doctors who treats Cardiovascular system which consists of the heart, arteries, veins and capillaries. A Cardiologist has to undergo at least 10 years of medical training that is four years of medical college, within internal training a cardiologist has to undergo 3 years and three additional years of medical training based only on cardiology. Then they have to pass a cardiovascular disease exam given by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM). Cardiologists work in government hospitals and can do private practice too.
For complete range of cardiac and diabetes medicine company,
Get In Touch @8284010553.
What Does a Cardiologist Do?
- Treats heart attacks, strokes, heart failure, high blood pressure and heart valve disease.
- They ask patients to get some tests done like electrocardiogram, stress tests, blood tests etc.
- As per a diagnosis, they may prescribe Cardiac Diabetic Products.
- They may recommend lifestyle changes like weight management, diet, exercise and reducing stress levels.
- They may do research also to develop new treatments.
- Chest tightness or pressure or pain or discomfort.
- Difficulty catching your breath.
- Dizziness or fainting or near fainting.
- Fluid build up.
- Racing heartbeat or slow heartbeat.
- Pain or numbness in arms or legs.
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting.
- Fluttering in your chest.
- Dry or persistent cough.
It may be noted that women or elderly persons may have more subtle symptoms, but still have serious cardiovascular disease. So as a India’s Top cardio diabetic products franchise, we team Matins Pharma recommend you to consult your doctor if you find any serious symptoms.
- Stick to a low-fat Diet
- Limit Alcohol Consumption
- Engage in Active pursuits
We as a Cardiac PCD Company strictly follow the Quote by Mahatma Gandhi… “It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of Gold’’.
For best cardio diabetic products franchise, Get In Touch @8284010553.
What is Diabetes?
There are three types of diabetics which are common Type 1, Type 2, Gestational Diabetes.
- When your body stops making insulin, then you have type 1 diabetes. Insulin is a hormone that produces blood sugar. Type 1 diabetes can appear at any age but it is more prominent in children and young adults. In order to stay alive a person with type 1 diabetes has to take insulin every day.
- Type 2 diabetes is the most common type of diabetes. When your body stops making or using insulin well, then you have type 2 diabetes. Middles aged and older people are more prone to this type of diabetes but anyone can develop type 2 diabetes at any age. Major reason of type 2 is excessive body weight and physical inactivity.
- Gestational diabetes occurs most often in some women when they are pregnant and facts say this type of diabetes goes away when baby is born. People with gestational diabetes have lot of change developing type 2 diabetes at the later stage of life.
As per WHO, the number of people with diabetes rose from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014. In 2019, diabetes was the direct cause of 1.5 million deaths. Matins Pharma as a DIABETIC RANGE PCD COMPANY is offering ANTI DIABETIC PRODUCTS IN PCD COMPANY at affordable prices.
Which doctor treats diabetes?
- Endocrinologists – They work on metabolism or all body’s biochemical processes.
- Diabetologists treat solely Diabetic patients.
- General care physicians – when things get out of control of general care physician they recommend you to visit an endocrinologists.
- Some of the common symptoms of diabetes are as follows :
- Risk of heart disease – risk of having heart disease for a person with diabetes is four times higher than for someone without diabetes.
- Risk of kidney disease – Diabetes can affect kindney’s ability to filter waste products.
- Pancreas Malfunction – pancreas stops producing insulin
- Eye problems – untreated damaged eye blood vessels due to high sugar can lead to blindness.
- Dry and cracked skin – fluid deficiency due to high blood sugar can lead to dry skin.
- Excessive urination – very early warning sign of having diabetes. Diabetes can cause high protein level in urine.
- Nerve damage – nerve damage can lead to more injuries.
- Foot problems – high blood sugar can cause yeast, fungal infections. It increases the risk of having ulcers of the foot.
So as the Best Diabetic Range PCD Company, we team Matins Pharma recommend you to consult your doctor if you find any serious symptoms.
- Drink Plenty of water – Stop having beverages that are high in sugar. The habit of keeping water bottle along with you all the time may reduce your sugary beverages intake. Hence it can reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Don’t smoke – try to quit smoking. Smoking can lead to type 2 diabetes.
- Cut sugar and refined carbohydrates – foods that are rich in sugar and refined carbohydrates may lead to high blood sugar. So try cutting off sugar products from your diet and switch to complex carbohydrate rich foods.
- Keep your weight under check – obesity is the major reason of developing sugar over time. So shed off extra kilos immediately if you have. Try to take meals in portions, its always better to have six qualified meals a day instead of having three full meals.
- Try to be active – Try to indulge yourself in regular outdoor activities like walking, dancing, swimming and hiking etc. Try to prove the fact that age is just a number.
- Try to enough sleep – when you are sleep deprived you tend to eat more which will definitely lead to huge weight gain and hence developing risk of diabetes.
- Manage stress level – Excessive stress can elevate blood sugar level. Try to meditate at least for 15 minutes a day.
Dial 8284010553 for complete range of cardiac and diabetes medicine company.