Nitroglycerin 2.6mg Manufacturer Supplier in PCD Franchise
Introduction of Angimate 2.6
Heart-related chest pain (angina) occurs when the heart muscle does not receive enough blood. This medicine works by relaxing and widening blood vessels to allow more blood to flow to the heart.
An approximate dose and duration for Animate 2.6 Tablet CR should be determined by your doctor. You may take it with or without food, preferably at a set time each day. Do not exceed the recommended dose, as this could be harmful to your health. The same dose can become ineffective over time, and you must follow a very precise dosing schedule to avoid this.
One of the more common side effects of this medicine is headaches. This can usually be treated by drinking plenty of fluids, avoiding alcohol, and taking supplements. You might also experience lightheadedness, which could lead to a fall. In addition to the above, there are other rare side effects, some of which may be serious. Ask your doctor and read your medicine’s leaflet for more information.
The medication should not be taken if you have pulmonary hypertension, erectile dysfunction, anemia, or glaucoma (increased pressure inside the eye). It is best not to drink alcohol with this medicine as it can increase some of its side effects. Inform your doctor of any other health conditions you have and any other medicines you are taking. You should avoid driving if you are experiencing dizziness. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, you should consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Uses of Angimate 2.6
- A treatment for angina (chest pain associated with the heart)
How To Use Angimate Tablet
The dose and duration of this medicine should be followed by your doctor. Swallow it whole without chewing, crushing, or breaking it. Take Angimate 2.6 Tablet CR with or without food, but it is best to take it at the same time each day.
Benefits Of Angimate Tablet
Angina is a chest pain caused by narrowing of the blood vessels which supply your heart. This means your heart does not receive enough oxygen. Angina 2.6 Tablet CR assists in the prevention as well as treatment of angina. Angimate 2.6 Tablet CR relaxes the muscles and blood vessels in your heart, allowing more blood (and oxygen) to reach your heart. This reduces the pain and discomfort caused by angina.
At the first sign of chest pain, you should take this medicine. If the first tablet does not work, take a second tablet after 5 minutes. If your chest pain does not disappear after 15 minutes, seek urgent medical attention. If you take Angimate 2.6 Tablet CR before exercising or participating in other strenuous activities, you can prevent heart attacks from occurring.
How Angimate 2.6 Works
- Angina 2.6 Tablet CR is a nitrate. As a nitrate, it relaxes the blood vessels, reducing the load on the heart, thereby reducing the risk of angina attacks (chest pain).
Side Effects of Angimate 2.6
If you have side effects that persist or you are concerned about them, consult your doctor. Most side effects disappear when the body gets used to the medicine.
Common side effects of ANGIMATE
· Blurred vision
· Decreased blood pressure
· Increased heart rate
· Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
- Alcohol-UNSAFE If you consume alcohol while taking Angimate 2.6 Tablet CR, you may experience flushing, increased heart rate, nausea, thirst, chest pain, and low blood pressure.
- Pregnancy-SAFE IF PRESCRIBED Animimate 2.6 Tablet CR is generally considered to be safe for use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown that there are few or no adverse effects on a developing baby. However, human studies are scarce.
- Breast feeding SAFE IF PRESCRIBED In limited human data, Animimate 2.6 Tablet CR appears not to pose any significant risk to a nursing infant.
- Driving-UNSAFE You should not drive if you experience sleepiness, dizziness, or reduced alertness while taking Animate 2.6 Tablet CR.
- Kidney-SAFE IF PRESCRIBED There is not enough data to determine whether Angimate 2.6 Tablet CR must be dose adjusted in patients with kidney disease. Consult with your doctor before taking Angimate 2.6 Tablet CR.
- Liver-CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Patients with liver disease should consult their doctor before taking Angimate 2.6 Tablet CR. Limited information is available on its use.
What If You Forget To Take Angimate Tablet?
- Angimate 2.6 Tablet CR should be taken as soon as possible if you miss a dose. However, if it’s almost time for your next dose, you can skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
- Consult your Doctor Before taking any medicine.
Matins Pharma is one of the fastest growing Nitroglycerin 2.6mg Tablets Manufacturers suppliers pan India.
WE AT MATINS PHARMA AIM FOR :
- 100% quality assurance with high efficacy and excellent results
- Improved delivery experience and shorter delivery times
- Best in class service levels through regular communication with our Supplier partners and sharing the same in a transparent manner
- Customer satisfaction and understanding the latent needs of the our business partners
- Enriching our product mix by each passing day so as to provide you everything under one roof
Why Matins Pharma is among the best PCD Pharma Franchise Company in India:
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Direct Dealing with Company Owners
- Very High Efficacy, WHO/GMP/GLP Certified Products
- Wide Product Range
- Best in Class Packings with UV Drip Off Finish
- High Margin Products with genuine rates
- Same Day Dispatch with trusted delivery partners
- Fair and Transparent Dealing – 100 % Commitment to agreement
Address: D-1A, Ahluwalia Complex Vill. Fatehpur, Sector 20, Panchkula, 134117, Haryana
Contact Number: 82840 10553, 99155 69932, 94175 06219India
Apart from Nitroglycerin 2.6mg Tablets, we at Matins Pharma provide wide range of quality products. We offer the following ranges in PCD Pharma Franchise: