Telmisartan 80 in Cardiac Diabetic PCD Pharma Franchise
Brand Name : Telsu – 80
Composition : Telmisartan 80mg
Type of Product : Tablet
Packing : 10×10 ALU
GST% : 12 %
Range : Cardiac Diabetic
Introduction of Telmisartan 80mg
Telmisartan 80 (Telsu 80) pill is a medication to treat high blood pressure level and heart failure. Lowering pressure level helps to stop future heart attacks and strokes. This medication is additionally effective in conserving urinary organ operate in patients with polygenic disorder.
Telmisartan 80 pill is prescribed either alone or together with alternative medicines. It may be taken with or without food during the day or at night. However, attempt to take it at constant time day after day to urge the foremost benefit. It’s vital to continue taking it often even though you are feeling well or if your pressure level is controlled. If you stop taking this medication, your condition might exacerbate. This is often a wide used medication and is taken into account safe for long-run use.
Making some changes in your lifestyle will lower your pressure level. These might embrace regular exercise, losing weight, smoking surcease, reducing alcohol intake, and reducing the quantity of salt in your diet as suggested by your doctor.
This medication is tolerated well by most patients and has few facet effects. However, it’s going to cause upper respiratory tract infection, back pain, sinus infection, and diarrhea in some people.. Let your doctor know if you experience any of those facet effects.
Before taking this medication, let your doctor know if you have got any urinary organ or liver issues. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before taking it. Your doctor might check your urinary organ operate, pressure level, and metallic element levels in your blood at regular intervals when you’re taking this medication.
Uses of Telmisartan 80mg
- Treatment of high blood pressure (high blood pressure)
- Prevention of attack and stroke
- Treatment of heart failure
How Telmisartan 80mg Works
- Telmisartan 80 pill is known as angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It relaxes blood vessels by interference the action of a chemical that typically makes blood vessels tighter. This lowers the pressure level, permitting the blood to flow additional swimmingly to totally different organs and therefore the heart to pump additional with efficiency.
Benefits of Telmisartan 80
- In Treatment of high blood pressure (high blood pressure)
Telsu 80 pill relaxes the blood vessels in order that blood will flow around your body. This effectively lowers the pressure level. It should be taken often as prescribed to be effective. You do not usually feel any direct benefit from taking this medicine, but it works in the long term to keep you well.
Side Effects of Telmisartan 80mg
- Most facet effects don’t need any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medication. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re disturbed regarding them. Common facet effects of Telmisartan 80 are
- Upper tract infection
- Sinus infection
- Back pain
- Alcohol – UNSAFE
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Telsu 80 pill.
- Pregnancy – CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Telsu 80 pill is unsafe to use throughout physiological state as there’s definite proof of risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor might recommend in some serious cases if the advantages are more over the potential risks. Please consult your doctor.
- Breast feeding – SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Telsu 80 pill is perhaps safe to use throughout breastfeeding. Restricted human information suggests that the drug doesn’t represent any important risk to the baby.
- Driving – UNSAFE
Telsu 80 pill might decrease alertness, have an effect on your vision or cause you to feel sleepy headed and dizzy. Don’t drive if these symptoms occur.
- Kidney – CAUTION
Telsu 80 pill ought to be used with caution in patients with severe nephrosis. Dose adjustment of Telsu 80 pill could also be required. Please consult your doctor.
However, inform your doctor if you have got associate underlying nephrosis. Regular observance of blood pressure level, creatinine, and metallic element levels could also be suggested while you’re taking this medication.
- Liver – CAUTION
Telsu 80 pill ought to be used with caution in patients with disease. Dose adjustment of Telsu 80 pill could also be required. Please consult your doctor. Use of Telsu 80 pill isn’t recommended in patients with severe disease.
Dosage of Telmisrtan 80mg
- Take this medication within the dose and period as suggested by your doctor. Swallow it as a full. Don’t chew, crush or break it. Telsu 80 tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
What if you forget to take Telmisartan 80 tablet?
- If you miss a dose of Telsu 80 pill, skip it and continue together with your traditional schedule. Don’t double the dose.
Matins Pharma is one of the fastest growing Telmisartan Tablets Manufacturers suppliers pan India.
WE AT MATINS PHARMA AIM FOR :
- 100% quality assurance with high efficacy and excellent results
- Improved delivery experience and shorter delivery times
- Best in class service levels through regular communication with our Supplier partners and sharing the same in a transparent manner
- Customer satisfaction and understanding the latent needs of the our business partners
- Enriching our product mix by each passing day so as to provide you everything under one roof
Why Matins Pharma is among the best PCD Pharma Franchise Company in India:
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Direct Dealing with Company Owners
- Very High Efficacy, WHO/GMP/GLP Certified Products
- Wide Product Range
- Best in Class Packings with UV Drip Off Finish
- High Margin Products with genuine rates
- Same Day Dispatch with trusted delivery partners
- Fair and Transparent Dealing – 100 % Commitment to agreement
Address: D-1A, Ahluwalia Complex Vill. Fatehpur, Sector 20, Panchkula, 134117, Haryana
Contact Number: 82840 10553, 99155 69932, 94175 06219India
Apart from Telmisartan Tablets, we at Matins Pharma provide wide range of quality products. We offer the following ranges in PCD Pharma Franchise: