Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg in PCD Pharma Franchise
Brand Name : Telsu – M
Composition : Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg
Type of Product : Tablet
Packing : 10×10 ALU
GST% : 12 %
Range : Cardiac Diabetic
Introduction of Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg
Telsu M Tablet is used for treating high blood pressure. Controlled blood pressure helps in preventing future heart attacks and strokes. It improves the chances of survival in patients with heart attacks. It is advised to take Telsu M 40 mg Tablet with food at a fixed time each day to maintain consistent levels of medicine in the blood. Even if you feel well, do not stop taking this medicine, continue till your doctor has advised to take. Active daily routine will also help control high blood pressure. Do whatever your doctor ask you to do while taking this medicine. Some of the side effects of this medicine include decreased blood pressure, weakness, headache, dizziness, and increased potassium level in blood. Avoid taking potassium supplements while taking this medicine. Your doctor may ask for regular monitoring of blood sugar level, blood pressure, urea, kidney functioning, or electrolytes level during the treatment. Your doctor should know if you have any liver or kidney problems. It is advised to Pregnant or breastfeeding women to consult their doctor before taking this medicine. Let your doctor know what other medicines you are taking.
Uses of Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg
- Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
Benefits of Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg
- In Treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure)
When the blood vessels that supply blood to your heart become narrow then hypertension or an increase in blood pressure occurs. Hence, blood cannot flow smoothly to the heart, it fails to pump blood effectively to other body parts. This puts a stress on the heart that may cause a chest pain or a heart attack. Telsu M relaxes the blood vessels Allowing blood to flow more easily to your heart. This reduces stress on the heart and slows down heart rate, thereby reduces the risk of having a stroke, a heart attack, or kidney problems in the future. This medicine works in the long term to keep you well, you will not see the direct benefit immediately on taking this medicine. It is advised to take this medicine regularly as your doctor suggests.
HOW Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg TABLET WORKS
Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet is a combination of two medicines: Telmisartan and Metoprolol Succinate. Telmisartan is known as angiotensin receptor blocker (ARB). It helps in blocking the chemical angiotensin, hence relaxing blood vessels. Metoprolol Succinate is known as beta-blocker which works on the heart to lower blood pressure and reduce heart rate. Together they allow the blood to flow more smoothly to the other body parts and the heart to pump more efficiently.
Side Effects of Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg
Common side effects of Telsu M
· Cold extremities
· Slow heart rate
· Increased potassium level in blood
· Numbness of extremity
· Decreased blood pressure
- Alcohol UNSAFE It is recommended not to consume alcohol with Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet.
- Pregnancy CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet is not advised to use during pregnancy as there might be risk to the developing baby. However, the doctor may still prescribe it in some life-threatening situations if the benefits are more than the potential risks. Please check with your doctor.
- Breast feeding SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet is said to be safe to use during breastfeeding. A survey suggests that this medicine does not have any impact on the baby.
- Driving UNSAFE
Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet may affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms persist for long.
- Kidney SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet is said to be safe to use in patients with kidney disease. It is not advised to adjust dosage of Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet.
- Liver CAUTION
Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet should be used with caution if you have liver disease. Dose adjustment of Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet may be needed. Follow your doctor’s advice.
Dosage of Telmisartan 40 mg + Metoprolol succinate 50 mg
- This medicine in the dose and duration should be taken as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Telsu M 40 mg/50 mg Tablet should be taken with food.
- Consult your doctor before taking any medicines.
Matins Pharma is one of the fastest growing Telmisartan Tablets Manufacturers suppliers pan India.
WE AT MATINS PHARMA AIM FOR :
- 100% quality assurance with high efficacy and excellent results
- Improved delivery experience and shorter delivery times
- Best in class service levels through regular communication with our Supplier partners and sharing the same in a transparent manner
- Customer satisfaction and understanding the latent needs of the our business partners
- Enriching our product mix by each passing day so as to provide you everything under one roof
Why Matins Pharma is among the best PCD Pharma Franchise Company in India:
- 100 % Quality Assurance
- Direct Dealing with Company Owners
- Very High Efficacy, WHO/GMP/GLP Certified Products
- Wide Product Range
- Best in Class Packings with UV Drip Off Finish
- High Margin Products with genuine rates
- Same Day Dispatch with trusted delivery partners
- Fair and Transparent Dealing – 100 % Commitment to agreement
Address: D-1A, Ahluwalia Complex Vill. Fatehpur, Sector 20, Panchkula, 134117, Haryana
Contact Number: 82840 10553, 99155 69932, 94175 06219India
Apart from Telmisartan Tablets, we at Matins Pharma provide wide range of quality products. We offer the following ranges in PCD Pharma Franchise: